The ARC Training Centre for Food Safety in the Fresh Produce Industry conducts industry-focused research to develop practical solutions to prevent or minimize food safety risks in fresh produce across the value chain and train the next generation of industry-ready food safety researchers.
Our research works towards safer food for the consumer, increased industry growth and competitiveness in the Australian food and agribusiness sector, and increased access to growing export markets.
The ARC Training Centre for Food Safety in the Fresh Produce Industry is funded by the Australian Government and industry partners, and administered by the University of ydney.https://web.archive.org/web/20191221183848/http://www.arc.gov.au/
- Project 1: Organic amendments
- Project 2: Water sources
- Project 3: Predictive modelling
- Project 4: Pre-harvest EO water
- Project 5: Fungicides x sanitisers
- Project 6: Storage and transport
- Project 7: Rapid diagnostics
- Project 8: Risk assessment in apples
- Project 9: Risk assessment in leafy greens